Don't leave just yet. Besides these articles, sometimes I send out extra special stuff. Don't miss out. Sign up here.
people are love and respecting (now).
Join the movement.
Some of you ask me questions that I feel I can answer in 140 characters or less.
Yes, I value your questions that much.
Truly, I do wish I could sit with you face-to-face and answer your questions—no matter how weird they (or you) are. Since I can’t, Twitter allows me to answer some in a quick way that might give you some direction, make you think, make you laugh, or make you want to send a bomb to my house. Please don’t.
That’s OK. Text the words: Follow @joyeggerichs to the # 40404 and you should be able to get my tweets.
Warning: Along with links to my posts and Ask Joy responses, you may discover I have an unhealthy love for unicorns and that many of my tweetable thoughts are… dumb.
Watch this video for a short explanation. And just keep in mind that I don’t make it a habit of abbreviating words in real life. N Twitterland we hve no choice b/c Twtr forces bad Eng so we got 2 do it if we wnt to say n-e-thng.
1) Q: What do u think re: dating a non-Xtian girl? Especially when there are no Xtian girls around u, except yer sister. A: She blood related?
2) Q: Ideas for women to show respect to husbands/boyfriends? A: Be authentically friendly when u confront yer pain hurt & frustration. #askjoy
3) Q: How do you respect someone when they don’t respect you? A: Nothing anyone does to us, should merit us stooping to their level.
4) Q: Tips for an engaged couple? A: Find a married couple to walk along side you now & into marriage. Have fun-You’re gettin’ hitched!
5) Q: Why do amazing women settle for weak men who claim to be Xtian but don’t live it out? A: Blanket statement much? (-: Write me w/ details.
6) Q: Tips for couples 3 months into dating dealing with a barrage of family members dropping marriage bombs? A: Smile & claim hearing loss.
7) Q: I know its not all about the gifts @ Xmas but how do we deal w/ a husband who doesn’t get us what we want? A: Tell him. Ppl can’t read minds.
8) Q: Do you think all marriages are savable? A: I believe in the miraculous so yes. Will they all be? No. But too many ppl give up too easily.
9) Q: Have you listened to the song, “Don’t Think Twice” by Bob Dylan? Thoughts? A: Haven’t yet, but printed lyrics & will soon!
10) Q: If the symbol for love is a heart, what is the symbol for respect? A: Probably a Unicorn. #onecanonlyhope
From my tweeting heart,
Love and Respect (Now) is a division of Love and Respect. Please be considerate.