Don't leave just yet. Besides these articles, sometimes I send out extra special stuff. Don't miss out. Sign up here.
people are love and respecting (now).
Join the movement.
So, I have an idea…
I didn’t even think through the fact that #MMM was also used in every person’s yummy food photo. I’m so special. So make sure you tag the Love and Respect NOW page on Facebook, @loverespectNOW on Twitter or @joyeggerichs on Instagram. Here’s my video update on the Amendment. Sorry folks!
Don’t forget (or question) the instructions:
1. Set six alarms for Monday, May 7th.
2. Take a picture of whatever is in front of you when alarms go off.
3. Post pictures to twitter, Facebook, instagram, etc. with #MMM (no filters, artistic angles, or descriptions), plus see amendement above.
4. Comment here on Tuesday, May 8th with people’s responses to your pictures, and how you felt participating.
5. Tell your friends to do this, too!
I promise to tell you why we’re doing this next week!
What did you think/feel as you posted your pictures?
What were the reactions of other people who saw your photos?
Love and Respect (Now) is a division of Love and Respect. Please be considerate.